An existing client of ours was after a non-intrusive aesthetically pleasing thermal / virus detection system which could be integrated into their existing access control system in the main reception area of the building.
Fever & Virus Detection Solutions
A fast and effective way to protect your team when they need it most
A fast and effective way to protect your team when they need it most and an ideal solution for hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, schools, universities, care homes, warehouses, distribution centres and commercial buildings.
Thermal detection systems feature non-contact temperature measurement from approximately 1-5m away, avoiding unnecessary physical contact and allowing screening of large numbers of people at a time.
The systems can be integrated to existing access control systems to allow automatic entry to building, areas via facial recognition software.
- Any object with a temperature above absolute zero emits a detectable amount of radiation
- Thermal detection systems with high temperature accuracy can help detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever
- It takes only one second for a thermal camera to detect temperature of a person
- Large numbers of people can be screened at a time
- Thermal detection systems feature non-contact temperature measurement from about one meter away, avoiding unnecessary physical contact